Gina Battye is a world-renowned Authentic Self Coach, Trainer and Consultant.
Creator of the Authentic Self Process, Gina teaches how to be your Authentic Self with your family and at work, leading transformative retreats, 2 day intensives and individual coaching programmes.
A regular columnist for leading LGBT+ and mainstream magazines worldwide, Gina is called upon to deliver her insights and specialist knowledge.
Hot topics Gina comments on: being your Authentic Self, authenticity and inclusion in the workplace and LGBT+: relationships, transgender, non-binary, coming out, mindset and personal development, spirituality.
Gina Battye will be performing in the Attic Theatre as part of our daytime events.
Gina’s Workshop: How To Be Your Authentic Self
“I created the Authentic Self Process back in June 2004 when I was teaching ex-offenders in probation offices.
Obsessed with people watching, I was fascinated to see and talk to people out of integrity with themselves and reacting so strongly to other people’s expectations of them.
Through the Authentic Self Process I teach how to be your Authentic Self at work and with your family.
In the introductory talk I will outline:
- What it means to be authentic (I have a controversial approach to it)
- The difference between Identity and your Authentic Self
- The impact of the masks we wear (to work and with our families)
- The layers that make up your Authentic Self
- How your past hurts have impacted on who you are
- The 10 silent saboteurs to being truly authentic
- The Authentic Self Process – the 3 steps to being your Authentic Self
- The first step to take to reconnect you to your Authentic Self”
Download A Free Copy Of Gina’s Book – How To Be Your Authentic Self At Work: https://www.ginabattye.com/authentic-self-at-work/